20th International Conference on Concurrency TheorySome pictures of the conference
List of participants
CONCUR 09, the 20th International Conference on Concurrency Theory, will take place in Bologna, on September 1-4, 2009. The purpose of the CONCUR conferences is to bring together researchers, developers, and students in order to advance the theory of concurrency, and promote its applications.
The list of invited speakers at CONCUR 09 is:
- Martin Abadi, UCSC and Microsoft Res. Silicon Valley, USA
- Christel Baier, Technical University of Dresden, Germany
- Robin Milner, University of Cambridge, UK
- Corrado Priami, University of Trento and CoSBi, Italy
Furthermore, there will be the following co-located events:
- 7th Int. Conf. on Computational Methods in Systems Biology
- 6th Int. Workshop on Web Services and Formal Methods
The overall event will take place at the University of Bologna on August 31-September 5, 2009.